Personalize your web projects with a custom logo.
Titan lets you personalize your web projects with a custom logo in a few clicks with no coding. Add a custom logo or profile picture to differentiate your projects and users from others.
How to Video
How to Guide
Add a header to your web project.
- Select the Pages drop-down arrow to open the list.
- Select the Gear icon next to the Manage Menus option. The Site Menus screen opens.
- Under Header, ensure the toggle switch is on to include a header.
- Select the Logo option.
- Use the Include a logo toggle switch to switch the logo on.
- Click on the Select Image button. The Add an Image screen opens.
- Add the image.
- Use the Gear icon next to the Include a logo toggle switch to configure an On Click Action.
A logo is added to the header:
You can add the following to the header: