Hide footer options, using Titan Web.
- Switch the footer off for specific pages, or layouts.
- Create an uncluttered and cleaner look by removing a footer where it is not required to suit your business needs.
How to Video
- 0:03 Learn how to hide the footer visibility between different pages.
- 0:11 You can click on view button next to Footer.
- 0:20 Now that you have the footer on the bottom, you can customize it as you like.
- 0:35 You can add a heading, title etc.
- 1:08 You can add another page.
- 1:28 Watch how easy it is to hide the footer for page 2 or any number of pages that you add.
- 1:41 Learn how to go back to your project – showing a layer list.
- 1:57 Preview how the footer has been hidden.
- 2:08 And that is how it is done.
How to Guide
Ensure your footer is enabled by visiting:
Pages > Manage Menus > Footer
- To hide your footer per page or layout, select the View button next to Footer. The footer is removed, and the footer option is greyed out.
- To add the footer to the page, select the greyed-out View button.
For example, the blue footer is enabled for desktop view:
But for the same page on a Laptop device, selecting the view button has enabled you to hide the footer for this layout. As you can see, the blue strip is now invisible.