Configure On Click Actions
Use the Configure On Click Actions to run actions upon clicking. The On Click Actions option is available for multiple elements, such as text, buttons, shapes, images, and more.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- In this article, we show Text as an example.
- Select the Text option from the list.
- Drag the Paragraph element to the canvas.
- Choose the Paragraph settings Gear icon. The Text Settings screen opens.
- Select the Configure On Click Action button. The Actions Flow screen opens.
- Use the + icon next to Start. The Add Node screen opens.
Build a process that will be triggered upon clicking on the element.
You have different options on the On Close Actions screen, for instance, Salesforce Action, Document Generation, Send Emails, Redirect/Go to Page, Show messages, and more.