Configure On Open Actions
Use the Configure On Open Actions to run actions upon opening. The On Open Actions option is available for multiple elements, such as modals.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Navigate to Titan Web Application and click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Containers option from the list.
- Click-and-drag the Modal element to the canvas.
- Click the Modal element settings Gear icon. The Modal Settings screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option.
- Click the Configure On Open Actions button. The On Open Action screen opens.
- Click the + icon. The Add Node screen opens.
- Use the available nodes to configure an action that will occur when the modal opens, for instance, Push custom data to Salesforce, Generate documents, Send emails, Redirects, Show messages, and more.