Bring more data from the Salesforce record that is used to authenticate the user. This data is saved in the Titan project parameters and it can be used to set user access control and other project logic.
- Titan lets you add access control to selected pages. This lets you control which pages users can see depending on their log-in information.
- For instance, you may want to give employees access to different pages to customers. This adds an extra layer of security.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Configure the Login screen.
- Configure the Condition screen.
- Configure the Authentication screen.
- Configure the Profile screen.
- Configure the Registration screen.
It is optional to add access control. You may choose to skip this screen by clicking on the Next button.
- Use the Access control toggle switch to switch it on. You must add parameters from the object that you have authenticated with on the Login screen.
- Use the drop-down list to select the field, for instance, different types of customers you differentiated in your Salesforce.
- This is mandatory.
- You can, for instance, have Standard, Power, and Super users.
- You must create this distinction in Salesforce, typically using a picklist.
- Select the Add a Parameter option to add an additional parameter.
- Use the drop-down lists to select the parameters.
- Select the Generate SmartV Login button.