Add conditions to the SmartV configuration with a few clicks with no code.
- Titan lets you add conditions to the Salesforce object you selected on the Login screen.
- For instance, if you selected Contacts as the Salesforce object, you can add a condition to filter a subset of contacts. You may choose to configure the login screen only for vendors or marketers.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Configure the Login screen.
It is optional to add conditions. You may choose to skip this screen by selecting the Next button.
- Configure condition, for instance, only use contacts with a certain characteristic.
- Use the drop-down list to select the field, for instance, Last Name. The fields in the Field drop-down list come from Salesforce from the object you selected on the Login screen.
- Use the drop-down list to select the operation, for instance, Equals.
- Use the drop-down list to select Static or Field.
- If Static, add a parameter, for instance, Smith. Only users with the last name Smith will be able to log in.
- If Field, use the drop-down list to select the field. The fields in the drop-down list is either Boolean-Tue or Boolean-False.
- If necessary, select the Add a condition option to add another condition.
- You can configure the conditional logic using AND/OR and bracket operators.
- Select the Next button. The Authentication screen opens.