Personalize your web projects with a custom user profile picture or icon.
- Titan lets you personalize your web projects with a custom user profile picture or icon in a few clicks with no coding. Add a custom user profile picture or icon to differentiate your projects and users from others.
- Titan is linked directly to Salesforce, all images are synced from Salesforce, and any changes are synced to Salesforce.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Select the Pages drop-down arrow to open the list.
- Select the Gear icon next to the Manage Menus option. The Site Menus screen opens.
- Under Header, ensure the toggle switch is on to include a header.
- Use the Profile image toggle to switch the profile image on. It is off by default.
- Select the Gear icon to configure the profile image.
- Use the Profile icon toggle to switch the profile image on. It is on by default.
- Click the Edit icon to change the default icon. The Select icon screen opens.
- Use the search field to search for an icon.
- Select an icon and click the Apply button.
- Click the X icon in the top right of the screen to close the Site Menus screen.
- Save and Preview your project.
The custom profile image is added to the header:
The custom profile icon is added to the header:
You can add the following to the header: