Titan Web SmartV
Website security is more important than ever.
- Authentication and verification of users allow you to limit access to webpages that may contain protected information to intended users only.
- It is important that your users can verify themselves quickly and easily, providing greater security and improving the user experience. This will save costs and protect your business effectively.
- Protect your content from data breaches and ensure your customers’ data is safe.
- You can add smart validation to your projects. Smart validation adds a double verification to your project. You can add a one-time password or two-factor authentication (2FA). This is safer than using just an email and password method of verification.
- SmartV lets you define certain pages with password protection. Users will have to authenticate themselves before accessing those pages.
- Titan lets you add protection to your entire project, or you can add the verification on page level.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Open a Titan product, for instance, Titan Web.
- Select the Gear icon to open the Project settings.
- Under User Access, enable the SmartV toggle to switch it on.
- Select the Gear icon. The Configure SmartV Login screen opens.
- Use the following links to configure the SmartV.
- Login: Set up a login page using a Salesforce object and create the parameters that will be used to verify your user on log in.
- Condition: Add any conditional logic that suits your business needs. This is not mandatory.
- Authentication: Select the authentication method, for instance, two-factor authentication.
- Profile: Add a profile page to your project will let a user create a profile for your webpage. This is not mandatory.
- Registration: Add a registration page to your project will let a user register for your webpage. This is not mandatory.
- Parameters: Add access control parameters to the webpage. This is not mandatory.
- Preview: Preview the different pages that you added, for instance, Login and Registration. You can change the settings and styling of the pages.
Check out the following articles for SmartV page: Configure the settings for the SmartV pages.