On Finish Actions
Run actions upon completion of your survey. You can, for instance, do the following: push custom data to Salesforce, generate documents, send emails, or redirect a user to another webpage.
- In Titan Survey, you can run different actions such as push custom data to Salesforce, generate documents, send emails, or redirect a user to another webpage.
- For example, you can show information, or a success message upon completion.
How to Video
- 0:03 Learn how to complete Titan Surveys with run actions.
- 0:14 Watch what you can achieve once the customer has completed the survey.
- 0:31 Click on the gear icon and set the rule action.
- 0:41 Run Salesforce actions.
- 0:53 See how easy it is to update a checkbox, hide a certain element, or even add animation.
- 1:41 Preview our example of how simple it is to run actions.
- 1:50 Go ahead and complete the survey with us.
- 2:03 Watch on submission of the survey and how the Toast message pops us.
- 2:15 A recap on how simple Titan Survey makes your life.
How to Guide
- Create a new Web Survey or create a new Email Survey.
- Add a question slide and click on the Next button.
- Click on the Finish Slide Kebab button. The pop-up menu opens.
- Click on the On Finish Action option. The On Finish Action screen opens.
- You have different options when it comes to the On Finish Action, for instance, Push custom data to Salesforce, generate documents, send emails, redirects, show messages, and more. This article shows you how to show a message.
- Click on Start. The Add Node screen opens. You can show a message after the survey is taken.
- Click on the Show Message option and then the Next button. The Add Node/Show Message screen opens.
- Type your message in the field.
- Click on the Next button and type a name in the Tag field.
- Click on the Save button. The On Finish Action is added to the screen.
- Click on the Apply button.
When a user finishes the survey, this On Finish message below will show as an example:
You can have a different On Finish Action for each Finish Slide.
Additionally, you can add more than one finish slide. Read our Multiple Finish Slides article for more information.