Titan Survey allows you to add an Information Slide to your survey to provide your customers with relevant notifications.
- Add an Information Slide to help guide respondents through the survey journey.
- For example, an information slide might provide respondents with pointers on what to expect next, alert them to important question themes, and help provide context on question progression.
- You can include text notifications, images, videos from YouTube and Vimeo, and much more in your information slides.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- Create a new Web Survey.
- Click on the Add Slide button to add a slide. The Add Slide screen opens.
- Select the Information Slide option and click on the Next button.
- Add any of the multiple elements, such as an image, YouTube, Vimeo, or text to add more information.
- Select the Image option, for example. You can select an option to choose, upload, pull from Salesforce, or add a URL. In this instance, an image is selected.
- Click on the Apply button.
The image is added to the slide.