Use custom question flows in conditional logic, to direct respondents through your survey, and create tailored customer journeys, in just a few clicks.
- Use conditional logic in your Titan Survey with question flows.
- Through conditional logic, different answers to the same question will prompt follow-up questions designed to complement an individual survey path.
- You can also use custom flows to redirect responses based on a survey taker’s role, and much more.
- All Titan Web Surveys work with data pulled directly from Salesforce, and customer responses sync straight back to Salesforce, ensuring complete automation for your surveys.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- In Titan, create a new Web Survey Project.
- Add a Question Slide or Information Slide.
- Navigate to the question flow icon, on the left of the screen.
- Click on the Custom Flow tab.
- Click on the Add a Question option. The Select Question screen opens.
- Select the question from the list. You can select more than one option.
- Click on the Insert button or the Insert All button to insert all questions.
- Click on the + sign on the slide to add conditions.
- Set a condition from the Filed drop-down list, such as a question on a slide, and set an Operation such as Contain type which should be identified in the condition. If the taker’s slide contains the added condition, the slide will move to the Finish Slide, and if not it will move to the next slide.
You can add multiple conditions on the Custom Flow and multiple finish slides according to your requirements.