The text question type provides a business the advantage of retrieving customer responses quickly with a single click.
- Titan Survey offers the option to add text questions to your survey.
- The text questions allow respondents to type a response in the text field.
- Customer responses sync straight back to Salesforce, ensuring complete automation for your surveys.
How to Video
Use Titan Survey to easily create web or email surveys for Salesforce. In this video we will show you how to add text to your Titan Email Survey.
- 00:00 Introduction
- 0:07 Learn more about how to add text in your email survey.
- 0:40 We show you how to add the text, images, titles, descriptions, and much more.
- 0:44 You can add text directly from Salesforce.
- 1:27 You can modify the text font type and specify the font size.
- 2:08 You also can insert a table with text.
How to Guide
When you open an email survey, there are two Add Text/Media options. One is located at the top of the slide, above the question field and the other is underneath the question fields.
This means that you can add extra text or media (an image or video link) above or below the question.
- Click on either of the Add Text/Media options. The Add Email Element screen opens.
- Click on the Text option and click on the Insert button. The Custom HTML screen opens.
- Type any text in the field. You can edit the font type and size, or use any of the other features available.
- Click on the Apply button on the Custom HTML screen. The field is added to the slide.
- Click on the Kebab button next to the added text. A popup opens allowing you to edit the text, configure padding, add text, add an image, or delete the text.