Images for Titan Survey
The image question type provides a business the advantage of retrieving customer responses quickly with a single click.
- Titan Survey offers the option to add image questions to your survey.
- The image questions allow respondents to select one or many images.
- Customer responses sync straight back to Salesforce, ensuring complete automation for your surveys.
How to Video
Use Titan Survey to easily create web or email surveys for Salesforce. In this video we will show you how to add an image in a Titan Email Survey for Salesforce.
- 0:07 Learn more about how to add an image in email survey.
- 0:26 We show you how to choose an existing image or upload an image. Set a value for the images that you are going to use.
- 0:44 We show you how to change your image size, position or use the Repeat The Image option.
- 1:20 You can add multiple images in your email survey.
How to Guide
When you open an email survey, there are two Add Text/Media buttons. One is located at the top of the slide, above the question field and the other is found underneath the question fields.
This means that you can add extra text or media (an image or video link) above or below the question.
- Click on either of the Add Text/Media buttons. The Add Email Element screen opens.
- Click on the Image option and click on the Insert button. The Add an Image screen opens. You can upload an image, choose an already uploaded image, or add a URL.
- Click on the Apply button. The image is added to the survey. If the image is hidden, drag the yellow dot downwards.
- Click on the Kebab button. A popup menu opens.
- Click on Edit to change the image.
- Set the Position:
- Set the Size:
- Set the Repeat pattern:
- Repeat X
- Repeat Y
- Repeat X, Y
- Set the Padding:
- Click on the Add Image option to add another Add Image button.
- Click on the Add Text option to add another Add Text button.