Replace Template from Word
You might want to make changes and updates to a template and replace the template in the Sign project when you are done.
You can replace the template with the latest version from Word.
How to Video
How to Guide
Replace template from Microsoft Word
- Open the Microsoft Word template.
- Make sure that you are logged into the FormTitan Word add-in.
- Make changes, such as inserting interactive fields, signatures, or tables or editing the text.
- Click the Publish button.
- Upload the template as follows:
- Select the Sign radio button.
- Select the Existing Sign radio button.
- Verify your publish filters before you publish the project.
- Click the Publish template button.
You will see the following message:
The following message is shown:
- Click the OK buttons.
- Make sure that you open the Titan Sign project and save the updated template. If you do not save the project, the document will not be available in Salesforce.
Learn more about Titan’s native integration with the Salesforce Experience Cloud.
Easily share, manage, and track the progress of e-signatures directly from Salesforce using Titan’s sign solution.
Create automated and connected contract lifecycle processes for Salesforce using Titan’s zero-code CLM application.