CLM in Flow
Pre-populate the CLM wizard and launch it from a Salesforce flow.
- Use Titan Flow to auto-populate all collaborators and signers from a Salesforce flow.
- For the contract, the flow uses a file that exists in Salesforce in a .docx format.
- Once the flow is triggered, a wizard screen will be displayed on Salesforce, and the user can launch the pre-defined CLM process.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
Use a single .DOCX file.
The Titan Flow will work with files that exist in Salesforce.
- Choose Screen Flow.
- recordid (Text)
- fileids (Text, collection) – Will store the id of ContentVersion / attachment, which can be a single DOCX FILE.
- collaborators (Apex-Defined, collection, Class: Form_Builder__TitanSignWizardCollaboratorStructure)
- Collaborator (Apex-Defined, Class: Form_Builder__TitanSignWizardCollaboratorStructure)
- Signers (Apex-Defined, collection, Class: Form_Builder__TitanSignWizardUserStructure)
- Signer (Apex-Defined, Class: Form_Builder__TitanSignWizardUserStructure)
- Define the collaborators and signers in Apex Defined variables:
|collaborator > CollaboratorType||Editor, Owner, Comments||If an owner is not defined, it will be set automatically as the user who runs the flow.|
|collaborator > Email||Mandatory|
|collaborator > FirstName|
|collaborator > LastName|
|signer > Email||Mandatory|
|signer > FirstName|
|signer > LastName|
- Action: TITAN Sign Wizard
- Wizard Type: CLM
- Enable: collaborators, files or attachment ids, Record Id, signers