Action Flow Submissions
Sometimes you may want to save information as a draft, or you want to review it before saving it to Salesforce. Now you can!
- Titan lets you temporarily save information as a draft. You can review the content before saving it to Salesforce.
- The submission will be saved in your Salesforce under the Titan-managed package submission object and will not require any customization from the organization’s side.
- All these are pre-built in the product and the application.
How to Video
Watch this video to learn more about submission drafts in Titan.
- 00:00 Introduction on how to save submissions as a draft with Titan Web.
- 0:45 How to install Titan’s latest package.
- 1:01 Store data in your Titan Web project.
- 3:34 Get a URL for your project.
- 3:42 Set up an email to distribute your web project with a URL.
- 4:44 Bring data back from submissions.
- 6:08 Testing saved submissions.
How to Guide
You can store or load a submission.
Store a submission
Storing a submission allows the administrator to choose what will be saved and when.
The submission will be saved in your Salesforce under the Titan-managed package submission object. It will not affect other Salesforce data.
Load a submission
Loading a submission allows the administrator to load the draft submission information.
The submission is saved in your Salesforce under the Titan-managed package submission object. You can load the submission in the same project where you saved it or in different projects. For instance, you can save and load a submission in a Web project, or you can save it in a Web project and load it in a Flow project.
Delete a submission
You may want to delete a submission, that is the submission record and the JSON submission file in Salesforce.
You can delete the submission and free up storage space in Salesforce.