Use a Rule in Actions Flow Library
Actions Flow in Titan are custom actions that render a flow, providing a simple but secure way to build custom functionality without writing code.
- Titan allows a user to use a rule in the actions flow library.
- If you need to set rules to the actions flow library, follow the easy steps below.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
The library is currently limited to a project and will not be available across different projects.
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Button option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Button element to the canvas.
- Click the settings Gear icon. The Button Settings screen opens.
- Select Interactivity and select the Configure On Click Action button. The On Click Action screen opens.
- Alternatively, click the On Click Action icon. The On Click Action screen opens.
- Click the + sign on the Action Flow icon. The Add Node screen opens
- Select the Library Action Flow option.
- Click the Next button. The Add Node/Library Action Flow screen opens.
- Select the radio button to select the rule.
- Click the Next button.
- Type a tag name in the tag field. This is not mandatory.
- Click the Insert button. The rule is added to the On Click Action screen.
- Click the Apply button.