Re-Order Action Flows
Change the order of Re-Order Action Rules with Titan Web.
Use Titan Web to change the Re-Order Action Flow rules using drag-and-drop functionalities.
How to Video
How to Guide
This feature introduces an option to change the order of Actions flow rules. You can drag-and-drop a rule.
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Add an element to the canvas, for instance, Text.
- Select the Text element Gear icon and select the Condition option.
- Select the Configure Condition button. The Set Condition screen opens.
- Select a rule and drag-and-drop it to the new position.
If rules have the default name (Rule 1, Rule 2 etc…), the order change will affect the name. If Rule 2 is dragged to the first position, the name will become Rule 1.
If the names are customized by the users, the name will not be affected.