Edit a Rule in Actions Flow Library
Actions Flow in Titan are custom actions that render a flow, providing a simple but secure way to build custom functionality without writing code.
- Titan allows a user to edit a rule in the actions flow library.
- If you’ve set rules in the actions flow library and they need to be edited, follow the steps below.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
The library is currently limited to a project and will not be available across different projects.
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand Gear icon next to the Add element (+) icon. The Project settings screen opens.
- Select the Tools option.
- Select The Action Flow Library Gear icon. The Action Flow LIbrary Opens.
- Click the Edit icon. The Edit Action Flow screen opens.
Any changes made to a rule in the library affect all instances where the rule is used in the project.
- Edit the parameters on the Edit Action Flow screen.
- If necessary, add conditions or variables.
- Click the Next button.
- Add a tag in the Tag field, if necessary, and click on the Apply button.