Internal Redirect/Go to Page
You may need to redirect a user to an internal web page in your project.
Titan lets you add an internal page redirect in a few clicks with no code.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- Use the drop-down list to select an internal page to redirect to.
- Use the drop-down list to select where to open the redirected page. The options are:
- Self: The page will open in the same page as it was selected. This is the default option.
- Parent: The page will open in the parent page.
- Blank: The page will open in a new tab or window.
- Modal: The page will open in a modal.
- Set the width and height.
- Click the Dynamic Size checkbox to set the dynamic size for the modal.
- Click the Hide header checkbox to hide the modal’s header.
- Click the Custom Title checkbox to use a custom title.
- Click the Configure button to configure the custom title.
- Click the Do not redirect inside modal checkbox to not perform any redirects or navigate to a different page when it is open or active.
- Use the drop-down list to select the position of the modal:
- Click the Force embed position to enforce a specific position or location for the modal when it is embedded or displayed on a web page or application.
- Top: The custom registration page will open in the full body of the window.
- Click the Set parameters button to affect project parameters, for instance, to raise a flag when a user navigated to the internal page. The Configure redirect parameters screen opens.
- Use the filter to filter the parameters, especially if the list is long.
- Select an option from the Show drop-down list:
- Not set
- Type the parameter name in the field.