The text area question type enables your business to add text area questions to surveys in a few clicks.
- Titan’s text area questions provide space for longer responses.
- An answer can be 131,072 characters in length, and break lines can be used.
How to Video
Use Titan Survey to easily create web or email surveys for Salesforce. In this video, we will show you how to use the text area question type. This will allow your users to add any text to the survey, up to 131,072 characters.
- 0:15 Add Text Area Question Type: We show you how to add Text Area Question types.
- 0:41 Set the Content: Learn how to set different static content styling for the text, such as changing the placeholder, adding a default value, or setting up the number of visible lines.
- 1:00 Add Dynamic Content Styling: You can add dynamic content styling and sync data from Salesforce.
- 1:09 Add Interactivity: You can add interactivity, configure conditions, and add value rules.
- 1:33 Publish Survey: Learn how to publish the survey and add objects, such as contact.
- 1:41 Add Conditions: We show you how to add conditions, such as your Last Name.
- 1:51 Distribution Method: You can choose your distribution methods, such as Mail, SMS, or WhatsApp.
- 1:56 Choose Content: Choose content, such as an Email Template or Custom Email.
- 2:08 Send Survey: We show you how to send the survey.
- 2:28 View Survey Email: Learn how to view the survey link in your email and see how it works.
- 3:16 Salesforce: View your questions and responses in Salesforce.
How to Guide
- Select the Input category and select the Text Area option.
- Click on the Insert button.
- Type your question in the text field.
- Type the description if necessary.