Elevate Salesforce Survey with Email Questions
Use Titan Survey to create web or email surveys for Salesforce easily. Configure Salesforce integrated surveys swiftly with Titan’s no-code platform. Use Titan Survey to validate the structure of your email.
- Watch the video below and see how to add an email question type to a survey created with zero code.
- Inserting, editing, and configuring the settings of an email question type into a survey is fast, with a few clicks that can save you time and increase the professionalism of your business.
- Titan Survey adds a check that only emails in a valid format can be added.
- Viewing survey data and responses on Salesforce is crucial to business success.
- The video also briefly demonstrates how Salesforce stores survey data and customer results.
How to Video
In this video, learn how to use the Email element in a Titan Survey.
- 00:00 A quick introduction to the tutorial.
- 0:13 View a one-slide survey with an email address field.
- 0:20 We show you how to add a Question, then select email under the Input field.
- 0:41 We explain why and when to use the Email element.
- 1:00 Learn about Automatic validation.
- 1:58 Watch how to add Default values, user tips, and change the size.
- 2:20 What are the Interactivity Options available?
- 2:43 Preview of the Survey with the Email element.
How to Guide
- Select the Input category, and click on the Email option.
- Click on the Insert button. The email question slide is added to your survey.
- Click on the question, the edit button activates, and type your question in the text field.
- Type the description if necessary.
The email field can only accept email type values as input. You will see an invalid value error message if you add an incorrect value.