Navigation Panel on Slides
The navigation panel makes it easy to organize your slide settings when creating hybrid or web surveys in Titan Survey.
- Titan Survey allows you to show or hide the navigation panel for slide settings in hybrid/web surveys to suit your project needs.
- Simply click on the Navigation button at the bottom of the survey slide to deactivate the navigation arrows.
How to Video
- 0:05 Introduction on how to show or hide the navigation panel for slide settings in hybrid/web surveys.
- 0:12 We show you where the navigation panel can be found on the slide.
- 0:20 Watch how simple it is to move up and down the survey slide.
- 0:30 As you move up and down, you can view the percentage of completion of the survey.
- 0:35 You have the option to hide the navigation panel and percentage component.
- 0:59 Watch the steps on how to deactivate the arrow.
- 1:08 You can select the show navigation panel under the interactivity tab.
- 1:27 View what happens when you uncheck the show navigation panel tab.
- 1:41 Recap on how simple it is to show or hide the navigation panel.
How to Guide
You can deactivate the navigation arrows to declutter the UI or make it invisible to the survey taker.
- Click on the Gear icon to open the Project Settings.
- Click on the Survey option.
- Click on the Gear icon next to the Survey Navigation option. The Survey Navigation Settings screen opens.
The Show Navigation Panel is on by default.
The Navigation panel is found at the bottom of the survey and shows the Navigation buttons at the bottom of the slide. If the Survey Navigation panel setting is not checked, there will be no navigation buttons at the bottom of the slide.