Mandatory Signature for Sign Documents
Mandating a signature is a reliable way for organizations and institutions to ensure that an individual has fully understood and agreed to the terms, conditions, or obligations of a document, agreement, or legal form. This helps establish a legally binding and enforceable agreement between all parties involved.
With Titan Sign, you have the ability to set mandatory signatures and set a minimum percentage for the signature size. This ensures that the signer cannot simply make a small mark or a single dot.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Open your Titan Sign project and select the signature element.
- Under Element, select Settings.
- Open the Validation drop-down list.
- Click the Is Required checkbox to mark the signature element as mandatory.
- If necessary, click the Ensure filled in % checkbox and add a number in the Ensure Filled Value field. One or two percent is sufficient.
- Save the project.
Learn more about Titan’s native integration with the Salesforce Experience Cloud.
Easily share, manage, and track the progress of e-signatures directly from Salesforce using Titan’s sign solution
Create automated and connected contract lifecycle processes for Salesforce using Titan’s zero-code CLM application.