Learn about Account Settings
What can you control using Account Settings?
Use the Account Settings Menu to control your profile and configure security measures. Set Google analytics, SSO Enabler, Custom Preloader, and Enable Support in the Account Settings.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to the Account Settings Menu.
- 0:13 We show you how to access the Account Settings menu.
- 0:25 Learn about the settings for Google Analytics.
- 0:58 Gain insight into the Support options.
- 1:31 We show you the Custom preloader and the available options.
- 1:57 Learn about the Login options.
How can you Configure your Account Settings?
- Select the Settings tab and navigate to the Account Settings sub-tab.
- Configure your Google Analytics by entering the value and saving.*
- Set your Default Language and Default Time Zone for Titan to display relevant information for you.
- Enable the Compressed mode for Titan to automatically compress large images without losing quality.*
- Enable the Scan files before submit function for all files to be automatically scanned for viruses.*
*These options are only available for the deprecated Forms 1.0
- Enable Allow Titan support access for 5 days to grant the Titan team access to assist and provide insight.
- Use the Generate PIN feature to allow other Titan users to export projects from one organization to your Titan account.
- Enable the custom preloader feature to portray a message, reinforce branding or interact with users.
- Titan provides you with several options to select from.
- Yours allows you to upload the chosen URL to display your own preloader.
*This option is only available for the deprecated Forms 1.0
- Enable the Single Sign-On option to ensure specific users can sign into your Titan platform.
- Complete the following information in the Platform SSO Configuration button.
- Service Provider (SP) Metadata – This contains all URLs, services, and keys. This is required to configure the Security Assertion Markup Language (SAML).
- Service Provider (SP) Metadata With Certificate – This will verify the certificate’s validity.
- Access URL – Create a URL with specific query strings to validate the login.
- *Identity provider Entity ID (Issuer) – This is a unique name for an Identity provider.
- *SSO Login URL – Provide an address to authenticate and log in with one set of credentials.
- SSO Logout URL – Enter the URL where the sign-out response is sent.
- SSO Logout Redirect – Redirect SSO users to a custom sign-out URL.
- *Certificate – Allow users to use one set of credentials to authenticate multiple apps.
- Do not force auth – Allow users to bypass the SSO login process.
- Signed request – Ensure that URI requests not on a predefined list are valid.
- Response To Validation – Define a set of rules to restrict acceptable responses.
- Test – Confirm the SSO functionality and confirm the correct behavior.
- Download Certificate – Obtain the certificate value and store it.
- Use the toggle switches to enable the following:
- Single Folder per Project: When a user adds a project to a folder, they can only add the project to a single folder, not multiple folders.
- View Folders Only: Only the folders will, by default, be shown on the Dashboard until the user clicks the All option or a Titan product in the Projects list. The projects will then be visible.
In the following example, the View Folders Only option is on.