Learn More About Filter Submissions
Why Should You Filter Submissions?
View data that match specific search criteria. Submissions can be filtered using the search functionality and by selecting a project, Salesforce objects, status, and start and end date.
How to Video
- 0:01 Introduction.
- 0:42 We show you how to enable saved submissions.
- 1:00 Learn how to view submissions.
- 1:21 Learn how to filter submissions.
How can you Filter Submissions?
- On the Dashboard, select the My Submissions tab. You can filter a project using different methods:
- Use the drop-down filter
- Use the Select project button
- Click the drop-down option and choose the project with the particular submissions you want to view.
- Alternatively, click the Select Project button. The Select an object screen opens.
- Select the project you want to view submissions from the Select an object screen. You can filter the projects per type by clicking on an option on the left, for instance, Web or Survey. Choose the project you want to filter.
- Use the drop-down list to filter according to a single Object in Salesforce.
- Use the drop-down list to filter according to Status: Failed, Successful, or all Submissions.
- Filter submissions captured during a specific time period using the Start and End date calendar.
- Use the Search button to explore specific submissions. A list of submissions is displayed.
- Select the Reset button to clear filters.