What is the Subdomain?
The subdomain is a key element hosted on the Titan platform that determines the URLs for your Titan projects, for example, Forms, Web, Survey, and more. When you change the subdomain, all the related URLs will also change and cannot be recovered.
Make sure to change the account subdomain name when you first join Titan rather than later when you have active Titan projects, as this will affect all URLs, and you will have to republish them.
How to Video
- 0:01 Introduction.
- 0:06 We show you how to navigate to the Account Domain option.
- 0:45 Learn how to change Subdomain name.
- 1:22 Learn more about custom domain.
How do I change the Subdomain?
- Select the My Account tab and select the Company Info subtab.
- You can change the Account Domain name in the Subdomain field, if necessary.
- Select the Save button. The ‘Are you sure you want to change the Subdomain‘ confirmation message will be displayed.
- Select the Yes button to confirm the changes.
- A check mark displays next to the ‘Domain is available‘ message to confirm that the domain has been changed. When the subdomain name is already in use, a message will be displayed that the domain is unavailable.
Check out these articles for more information on Company Basic Information: