Change the owner of the document as part of the CLM journey using the dynamic configuration.
- Configure the owner with Titan CLM.
- The owner can be the current Salesforce user who initiates the process (this is the default), or an owner can be configured under Collaborators.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
The owner accepts or rejects any changes or comments on a contract.
Configure an owner as follows:
- On the panel on the right of the screen, click on Settings.
- Click on the CLM option to expand the options.
- Click in the Configure in Collaborators radio button. A line is added to the collaborators and is differentiated from the collaborators with an “O” for owner.
- Type the owner’s name in the Name field and click on the Configure button. The Get From Salesforce screen opens.
- Click on the Add Object button. The Map Salesforce fields screen opens.
- Select the object from the drop-down list. This is the object that contains the collaborator’s contact details. The Conditions drop-down list is added to the screen.
- Click on the Conditions (Not Set) drop-down list. The list expands.
- Click on the Set Conditions button. The Conditions for Salesforce screen opens.
- Select the conditions that will filter your collaborator.
- Click on the Apply button. The Conditions for Salesforce screen closes. The status of the Conditions has changed to Is Set.
- Click on the Map fields (Not Set) drop-down list. The list expands.
- Click on the Set Mapping button. The Salesforce mapping screen opens.
- Select the First Name, Last Name, and Email from the Salesforce field drop-down lists, and click on the Apply and Finish button. The Salesforce mapping and Map Salesforce fields screen close.
- Use the arrow buttons to change the order of the collaborators. The owner will always be at the top of the list.
- Save the project.