Invoke Titan Sign without Preview
Trigger a signing process quickly without a preview, with fewer clicks and no coding.
- Titan enables you to initiate a signing process from a project without previewing the document first.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
Create a Titan Sign project.
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Select the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- A button was used in this example.
- Drag and drop the Button element to the canvas.
- Click the On Click Action icon on the element.
The On Click Action screen opens.
- Select the Document Generation option and click on the Next button. The Edit Node screen opens.
- Click the Titan Sign radio button.
- Select the Word template that you added from the Template drop-down list.
- Select the record ID from the drop-down list.
The following options were available:
- For Sign: The person who clicks on the element (for instance, the button) becomes the first signer and signs in the Web project.
- For Preview: The person who clicks on the element (for instance, the button) can preview the signed document and send it on in the signing process.
We added this option:
- For Generate: This starts the signing process without previewing the document and will send the document to the first signer that was configured in the Titan Sign product.
- Select the Generate radio button and select the Next button.
- If necessary, add a name in the Tag field and select the Insert button. The action is added to the On Click Action screen.
- Click the Apply button to complete the configuration.