Translate Countries and States
Your clients may speak various languages, and your products should suit these business needs.
Add translations to elements on your Web projects.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
Refer to Set up Translations for more information.
- Add two drop-down elements to the canvas. In this example, one for the Country picklist, and the other for the State picklist.
- Select the + icon on the project. The Project Settings opens.
- Select the Salesforce option. The Salesforce Integration screen opens.
- Under Picklist, create a new Get Picklist integration or select the Edit icon to edit an existing Get Picklist integration. The Map Salesforce Fields screen opens.
- Select Country from the drop-down list.
- Under Mapping, select Country for the element “Country/Label.”
- Under Advanced, use the toggle switch to translate content to another language.
- Select the language from the drop-down list and select the Apply button.
- Repeat from step 4 for the State drop-down element.
- Select the Apply button.
- Select the Close button.
- Select the Gear icon for the State element. The DropDown Settings screen opens.
- Under Interactivity, select the Dependent Picklist checkbox.
- Select Country from the parent drop-down list.
- Save and Preview the project.
The translation of the country will be available for selection in the Country drop-down list. The corresponding translated states will be available in the State drop-down list.