The Mandatory option is available for different types of elements such as number. Use the Mandatory setting to mark various input fields as mandatory. The user will not be able to continue when a mandatory field is not complete.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to the Mandatory setting.
- 0:20 Navigate to the Index Settings.
- 0:22 We show you how to enable the Mandatory setting.
- 0:34 Preview the updated project.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Numeric element to the canvas.
- Select the Numeric element settings Gear icon. The Number Settings screen opens.
- Under the Interactivity option, select the Mandatory checkbox. The user cannot continue when a mandatory field is not complete. See the example below.
When the mandatory field is not complete, a message is shown.