The Disable Tooltip option is available for different types of elements. The user will not see the tooltip of the text that they enter in the field.
Tooltips give information to the user; however, when they are not necessary for self-explanatory fields, they may make fields look cluttered.
How to Video
- Coming soon!
How to Guide
- Click the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Text Field element to the canvas.
- Click the Text Field settings Gear icon. The Text Field setting screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option from the list.
- Click the Disable Tooltip checkbox.
The top field has a tooltip that shows when the mouse hovers over the field. The bottom field has the Disable Tooltip option checked, and no tooltip is displayed.