The Disable option is available for different types of elements. The user will not be able to type any text when this option is active.
How to Video
- 0:02 An Introduction to the Disable Element.
- 0:15 Navigate to the Index Settings.
- 0:23 Learn about the Disable Option.
- 0:46 We show you how to set the Disable option on different elements.
- 1:10 Conclusion.
How to Guide
- Click the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Text Field element to the canvas.
- Click the Text Field settings Gear icon. The Text Field setting screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option from the list.
- Click the Disable checkbox. The user will not be able to type any text in the field.
The Disable option is similar to the read-only option in both input fields, but it is greyed out. There are elements with the disable option only, such as the button element, that don’t have the read-only option. The user cannot type any text in the field.
The main difference is visible on the web page. The disable option has greyed-out text. See the below example of disable and read-only: