Hide Inactive Label
The Hide Inactive Labels option is available for the order tracker widget. Use this option to hide the inactive labels from the screen for a less cluttered look.
How to Video
- Coming soon!
How to Guide
- Navigate to the Titan Web application and click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Widget option from the list.
- Click and drag the Order Tracker widget to the canvas.
- Select the Order Tracker Gear icon. The Order Tracker Settings screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option.
- Select the Hide Inactive Label toggle switch. The inactive label will not show.
The inactive labels are hidden when you hover over the order tracker in the bottom example:
Interested in the Titan/Salesforce Integration? Try Titan Forms for Salesforce