Order Tracker – Edit Mapping
Change the mapping of the order tracker widget after you have added it to the Web project.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
The following is an example of the order tracking process. You will create groups with items in a group. As one item in the group is completed, the tracker shows the next item. When all the items in the group are completed, the tracker jumps to the next group’s first item, and so on, until the order is done.
- Click the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Widget option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Tracker element to the canvas.
- Click the Tracker Gear icon to open the Button Group Settings screen.
- Under Content, click the Edit Mapping button to add mapping for the static values. The Configure Tracker Options screen opens.
- Type a title.
- Click the Add Item option to add items, or click the Delete icon to remove items.
- Type steps in the Item fields.
- Click the Group 2 option and add the title and items.
- Repeat the steps for Group 3.
- Alternatively, click the Delete icon to remove Group 3.
- Alternatively, click the + icon next to Groups to add a new group.
- Repeat the steps for the new group until you have all the groups and steps you need.
- Click the Apply button.