Sub Group Label
The Sub Group Label option is available for the order tracker widget. Use this option to show the sub group labels. You can add more information to the order tracker.
How to Video
- Coming soon!
How to Guide
- Navigate to the Titan Web application and click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Widget option from the list.
- Click and drag the Order Tracker widget to the canvas.
- Select the Order Tracker Gear icon. The Order Tracker Settings screen opens.
- Configure the order tracker widget.
Make sure that you add the sub group labels in the Item fields.
- Select the Interactivity option.
- Select the Sub Group Label toggle switch. A Delimiter field is added.
The delimiter and the sub group labels are shown in the bottom example:
Interested in the Titan/Salesforce Integration? Try Titan Forms for Salesforce