Hide Action for Modals
In simple terms, a modal (also called a modal window) is a web page element that deactivates the standard content page and requires the end user to interact with the content in the modal to go back to the main window.
With Titan Web, you can now hide the modal.
How to Video
- Coming soon
How to Guide
The modal can be closed using different options.
Use the Hide action
- Click the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Container option from the list.
- Select and drag the Modal element to the canvas.
- Under Button, select and drag a button element to the modal.
- Click the On Click Action icon.
- Click the + icon. The Add Node screen opens.
- Select the Layout Actions tab and select the Drawer/Modal option.
- Click the Next button. The Add Node/Drawer/Modal screen opens.
- Select the Modal option.
- Select the modal from the drop-down list.
- Click the Hide radio button and click the Next button.
- Add a tag, if necessary, and click the Insert button.
The action will be applied to the custom modal, and the content will be hidden.
Use the Close icon
You can show the Close icon with which the user can hide the modal.
You can also hide the title of the modal. When the title is hidden, the Close icon is also not shown.
Learn more about Titan’s native integration with the Salesforce Experience Cloud.
Easily design, deploy, and measure custom web applications directly from Salesforce using Titan’s drag-and-drop web page builder.