Format Numbers and Values on Charts
Easily format the numbers and values you see on any chart, with Titan, in just a few clicks.
- Titan allows you to configure the numbers on any kind of chart, such as Bar Charts and Pie Charts.
- Titan suits all business purposes with a variety of format options and tools to Configure the X and Y axes.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Chart option from the list.
- Drag and drop a Chart element to the canvas. The Configuration screen opens.
- In this example, we will be using a Pie-Chart to demonstrate this feature.
- Configure the pie chart and add conditions if necessary.
- On the Mapping screen, click the Gear icon next to Format. The Configure Format screen opens.
- Click the Enabled checkbox.
- Select the Type option to open the drop-down list.
- Select an option. The options are:
- String. Click on the Format option to open the drop-down list. Some of the options are as follows:
- Lower case
- Upper case
- Upper case first
- Number. Click on the Format option to open the drop-down list. The options are:
- Date/Time. Click on the Format option to open the drop-down list. Some of the options are as follows:
- DD/MM/YYYY HH:mm:ss
- Thursday, September 4, 1986, 8:30 PM
- Add a prefix and/or postfix if necessary.
- Click on the Apply button.
- Click on the Apply button on the Pie Chart Configuration screen. The chart is added to the canvas.