The Advanced Legend option is available for the Chart element. You can show or hide the advanced legend. The advanced legend shows more information than the standard legend.
Titan Web lets you add an advanced legend to chart elements.
How to Video
How to Guide
- Navigate to Titan Web Application and click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Chart option from the list.
- Click-and-drag one of the Chart elements to the canvas.
- In this example, the pie chart was used.
- Configure a source in Salesforce for the chart.
- Click the chart’s settings Gear icon. The Settings screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option.
- Make sure that you enable the Show legend option.
- Use the Advanced Legend toggle switch to show the advanced legend. The Advanced Legend option is, by default, off.
In the example, the chart on the left has an advanced legend (the Advanced legend option is on), whereas the chart on the right doesn’t have an advanced legend (the Advanced legend option is off).