Configure the Decimal Digit fields to best suit your business needs with Titan Web. The Decimal Digits option is available for numeric elements such as Currency or Number data types. Use the option to specify how many decimal places you want; this is also determined by your chosen format.
How to Video
- 0:02 Introduction to Formats.
- 0:22 Navigate to the Index Settings.
- 0:48 We show you types of numeric fields.
- 1:06 Learn how to configure various Formats.
- 1:36 Preview the updated formats.
- 2:00 We dive into configuring Decimals.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Currency element to the canvas.
- Select the Currency settings Gear icon. The Currency Setting screen opens. The Content list is shown by default.
- Use the spinner button to adjust the Decimal Digits according to your format.