Configure the numeric format that best suits your business needs with Titan Web. The Format option is available for numeric elements such as currency data types. Use the option to specify how many decimal places you want.
How to Video
- 0:02 Introduction to Formats.
- 0:22 Navigate to the Index Settings.
- 0:48 We show you types of numeric fields.
- 1:06 Learn how to configure various Formats.
- 1:36 Preview the updated formats.
- 2:00 We dive into configuring Decimals.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Currency element to the canvas.
- Select the Currency settings Gear icon. The Currency Setting screen opens. The Content option is displayed by default.
- Set the Format as one of the following:
- You can set decimal point (.) and a comma (,) as separators, for instance, 1,200.50.
- You can use a comma and a decimal point as separators, for instance, 1.200,50.
- You can use only a decimal point as the separator, for instance, 1 200.50