Users may want to see which fields or buttons they are interacting with in a clearer way than the default way, especially when tabbing between elements.
Titan Web has a Custom Focus option to configure styling for the focus on the project level.
How to Video
- Coming soon!
How to Guide
- Click the + icon and open the element list.
- Drag-and-drop an element to the canvas, for instance, a button.
- Other examples include input elements.
- Open the Project Settings and click the Site Elements option.
- Use the toggle switch to enable the Custom Focus.
- Click the Project drop-down arrow.
- Click the Style option and the Configure suboption.
- Search for “focus” on the Customize Styles screen. The Custom Focus option is available under Project Level Elements.
- Add a border:
- Color and Weight
- Advanced: Borders or Separate borders
- Add a shadow:
- X, Y
- Inner or Outer
- Save and Preview the project.
- Click on the button, or use the Tab key to tab between elements. The border is added on the element that has the focus.