The Auto Focus option is available for different types of elements such as Text, URL, Number, and Email. When you have multiple questions, you can guide the user to start answering specific questions by activating the text cursor to draw attention to a specific field. Use the Auto Focus feature to bring users to a specific input field when they open the documents with Titan Web.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to Auto Focus.
- 0:23 Navigate to Index Settings.
- 0:28 We show you how to enable Auto Focus.
- 0:31 Preview the updated project.
- 0:39 Discover how the Auto Focus feature works.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Number element to the canvas.
- Select the Number settings Gear icon. The Number Settings screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option from the list.
- Select the Auto Focus checkbox. The active text cursor indicator shows on that specific field. See the example below.