Limit Number of Selections on List Elements
Limit the number of selections a user can make on a Survey list.
- Titan enables you to configure the number of selections a user can make on a Survey list element.
- Titan ensures that a survey taker cannot select more items than specified.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
- Navigate to Titan Web Application.
- Click the expand (+) button next to the settings icon. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Survey option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Survey List element on the canvas.
- Click the Survey List settings Gear icon. The Survey List settings screen opens.
- Select Interactivity and navigate to Single Selection. The Single Selection option is on by default.
- Deselect the checkbox to disable the feature.
- Select the Number Choices checkbox. The Choices Count Limit field is shown.
- Type the number of choices you want to allow, for instance, 2.
- Click the Save and Preview buttons.
A survey taker will only be allowed the number of choices you set, for instance, two.