The Number Choices option is available for Multi-select and Survey List elements. This option enables you to limit the number of selections. The user can not select the exceeding number. Use the Number Choices function to limit the number of choices a user can choose.
How to Video
- 0:02 An introduction to Number Choices.
- 0:14 Navigate to Index Settings.
- 0:18 Enable the Number Choices function.
- 0:23 Preview the updated project.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Select and drag the Multi-Select Picklist element to the canvas.
- Select the Multi-Select Picklist settings Gear icon. The Multi-Select Picklist Settings screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option from the list.
- Select the Number Choices checkbox. The Choices Count Limit field opens.
- User the spinner button to adjust the limit Number of Choices for the user. The user can only selects according to the set limit.