Do you like this
If you like this feature and want to transform your business with Titan's zero code applications for Salesforce, then schedule a demo today!
Multi-select Option on Button Group Elements
The button group element has a multi-select option. A user will be able to select more than one option. Configuring the option to select multiple options in a button group to match your business needs is seamless.
- Titan facilitates configuring multiple select options in a button group with a few clicks and no coding.
- This option enables users to select more than one option in a button group element.
How to Video
- 00:00 An introduction on how to enable multi-select options on button group elements in Titan Web.
- 0:08 Preview single-selection and multi-selection button groups.
- 0:24 Learn how to enable multi-select options.
How to Guide
- Select the expand (+) icon next to the settings icon in Titan Web. A list of elements will show.
- Select the Input option from the list.
- Drag and drop the Button Group element to the canvas.
- Click the Button Group settings Gear icon. The Button Group styling screen opens.
- Select the Interactivity option, and click in the Multi Selection checkbox.
View the following example:
Users can only select one option in the top example. When they select another, the first option will be deselected.
In the bottom example, the Multiple Selection option was checked.