Configure Actions for Doc Gen Edit Mode
Easily configure actions for document generation, with the document generation edit mode with Titan Web.
- Configure document generation actions for a template, which has been dynamically generated from Salesforce.
- Set custom or standard actions for this document such as pushing to Salesforce, re-directing to a specific page, printing, emailing, and much more, to suit your business needs.
- Editing this uploaded template does not impact or alter the original document.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
You need to have configured edit mode for document generation.
Path to enable actions:
Project Settings > Tools > Document Generation > Edit Template > Edit > Configure the actions you want to use
- Make sure that the Enable Edit toggle switch is enabled.
- All standard buttons have been enabled by default, but you can select or de-select any options you want. It is also possible to add custom actions by selecting Add Action.
- The On Submit Action enables you to push your updated document, with all edits, to Salesforce.
- This is a standard button that needs to be configured.
- For example, you can configure a push to Salesforce or to Titan Flow to send a message to Google Drive.
- The On Cancel Action will cancel the document changes and is a standard button that needs to be configured.
- You can configure it to redirect to a different page, show a message, or anything else you like.
- The On Print Action will open the standard Print screen, where the user can print the updated document to a printer or pdf.
- The On Download Action will download the updated document to a user’s designated downloads folder with all changes.
- Configure the On Submit Action and On Cancel Action by selecting their respective gear icons. The On Action screen opens.
- Select the + icon and configure the node of your choice.
For instance, a Salesforce action can be selected, and to configure a push to Salesforce, you need to follow the prompts.