The text box question type enables your business to add text box questions to surveys in a single click.
- Titan’s text box questions are designed for short responses and have a limit of 255 characters.
How to Video
Use Titan Survey to easily create web or email surveys for Salesforce. In this video, we will show you how to use the text box question type. This will allow your users to add any text to the survey.
- 0:16 Add Text Question Type: Learn how to add the text question type.
- 0:28 Set the Content: Learn how to set different static content styling for the text, such as changing the placeholder, adding a default value, or setting up the maximum length of the text field.
- 1:13 Set Dynamic Content Styling: We show you how to add dynamic content styling. You can sync data from Salesforce.
- 1:23 Set Interactivity: You can add interactivity, configure conditions, and add value rules.
- 1:57 Publish Survey: Learn how to publish the survey and add objects, such as contact.
- 2:01 Add Conditions: We show you how to add conditions, such as your Last Name.
- 2:17 Distribution Method: You can choose your distribution methods, such as Mail, SMS, or WhatsApp.
- 2:20 Choose Content: Choose content, such as an Email Template or Custom Email.
- 2:36 Send Survey: We show you how to send the survey.
- 2:54 View Survey Email: Learn to view the survey link in your email and see how it works.
- 3:12 Salesforce: View your questions and responses in Salesforce.
How to Guide
- Select the Input category and click the Text option.
- Click on the Insert button.
- Type your question in the text field.
- Type the description if necessary.