Configure the Start Slide to customize the opening slide of your survey, according to business needs, with a single click.
- The Start Slide is automatically added to all surveys.
- Adjust your Start Slide as desired by editing text, changing the header or font, adding media, and much more.
- Titan offers several pre-defined layouts to choose from when setting up your Start Slide.
How to Video
Use Titan Survey to easily create web or email surveys for Salesforce. In this video, learn how to set up the start slide.
- 0:33 Configure start slide: Learn how to configure a start slide.
- 0:37 Different layouts: Choose different layouts for start slides that you can customize.
- 1:07 Static content styling: Learn how to set different static content styling for the text, images, titles, descriptions, and much more. You can also use the type of font you want and specify the font size.
- 1:37 Add background image: We show you how to add or remove the background image.
- 2:05 Design your slide according to your style: Learn how to design your slide according to your requirements. You can choose different layouts for start slides that you can customize.
- 2:16 Preview: You can preview a slide.
How to Guide
- Create a new Web Survey. The Start Slide is added automatically.
- Select a layout from the Layout List.
- Click on the Title or Description to activate the Edit button, and type your title or description in the text field.
- Click on the Add Text/Media button. The Add Question/s screen opens.
- Click on the Media option to add an Image, YouTube, or Vimeo.
- Click on the Text option to add a Header, Paragraph, or Caption.