Custom Emails with Dynamic Data
Create a custom email with dynamic data directly from Salesforce that is personalized and automated without having to write any code.
- Create a custom email with dynamic data from the relevant Salesforce object when using the automated publish in Titan Web Surveys.
How to Video
Video Coming Soon!
How to Guide
Publish > Automation > Config > Object in Salesforce
- Click on Publish.
- Under Type, click on Automation and click on the Next button.
- Select the Object in Salesforce from the drop-down list.
- Choose the RecordID from the drop-down list and click on the Next button.
- Select the Mail option and click on the Next button.
- Click on Custom Email.
- Choose the From Email Address from the drop-down list. For more information on this email address in Salesforce, click here.
- Choose Email from the drop-down list. The options in the drop-down list are linked to the object you selected in Salesforce in step 4. This is the email of the customer who will receive the survey.
- Type a subject in the Subject line. This field is mandatory.
- Type a body in the Body of the email.
- Click on the Next button.
The Web Survey URL is added by default. You can add more elements by clicking on the Add Elements (Merged field) option.